Qure team will be present at booth no: A-17 in UKIO2022.
We will be demonstrating our Neurocritical Suite and Lung Health Suite at UKIO Congress. We would love to chat about how to transform a radiologist’s experience through AI solutions and establish real, actionable practices that can elevate your radiology department without changing your existing workflows. Drop by at the booth to know more information and view the demos
AI in Healthcare
Dr. Hugh Harvey, MD, Hardian Health talks about how hospitals can better evaluate commercial AI solutions in radiology; the benefits & risks to the health economics with AI. He also elaborates on his work with Qure.ai and how the collaboration is helping enhance Qure’s solutions to improve quality of life and financial impacts on NHS Trust hospitals.
AI for Head CT Interpretation
AI for Chest X-ray Interpretation
- Find multiple abnormalities in < 1min
- Interpret abnormalities in lungs, pleura, mediastinum, bones, diaphragm, and heart.
- Integrate with multiple PACS systems
- Pre-read assistance
- Read more about qXR
AI for Lung Nodule Detection
- AI for Chest CT interpretation and Lung Nodule Management
- Distinguish lung lesions from complex anatomical structures
- Precise volumetry & growth assessment to monitor disease progression & response to treatment
- Read more about qCT-Lung