Qure Stroke Grant 2021
Celebrating Change Makers
The use of advanced technologies like Artificial Intelligence and advanced care coordination systems can help improve patient outcomes. We aim to help as many people as possible by partnering with organizations that need these advanced technologies for improving their existing stroke programs,
If your organization has been working and championing for the cause of stroke, then you should read on!
Do you have an active project that is focused on improving Stroke workflows?
Are you looking for advanced technology and guidance to grow your reach?
Then you could be eligible to apply for this award
- Any organization that has been working towards improving stroke care.
- The organization’s work must be aimed at decreasing the time to appropriate treatment (door to needle, door to disposition and others) and improving the stroke pathway.
- The organization must be a registered entity.
Applicants are assessed by our panel of judges solely based on the impact of their work done till date and the potential to scale.
Benefits to the Award Winners
- The recipients of the Award receive an unlimited license for 6 months to use our comprehensive stroke solution including qER and qRemote for AI interpretation of brain CT scans (NCCT, CTA, CTP) along with a mobile and/or web app for clinical assessment, remote intervention, alerts, notifications and mobile DICOM viewer.
- Volunteering to be part of the operational research and publication with large dataset.
- Mentorship opportunity from Qure to scale-up programs.
How can our AI enabled Stroke platform could help you in stroke care
The solution empowers clinicians to view stroke emergency cases remotely and support remote diagnosis and treatment decision. Clinicians can collect Clinical information, Register Patients and diagnose stroke severity with NIHSS Scoring
It enables early intervention by streamlining existing patient-care workflows utilizing qure’s AI powered imaging solution qER. qER is capable of automatic NCCT*** Interpretation and quantification for upto 12 abnormalities.The NCCT solution helps you in identifying the stroke at a very early stage. qER also provides ASPECT score to detect early ischemic changes on a non-contrast CT. It eliminates subjective nature of manual ASPECT** measurement and creates easy to share ASPECT score map.
qER has automated CTA* interpretation feature that creates easy to interpret Maximum intensity projection (MIP) images and notifies clinicians about the findings.
The automated CTP* solution creates easy to interpret maps which can show infarct core and penumbra. It quantifies mismatch ratio and volume of the salvageable tissue.
The mobile app enables stroke stakeholders to view clinical data and Imaging data in one place. It has full mobile DICOM viewer with an ability to show AI results. It generated PDF reports for all modalities. Clinicians can edit AI findings and can share images and reports externally.
Questions? Write to email@example.com