Guided image acquisition
Automated image interpretation
CVD risk prediction
Can be deployed on-cloud or on-premises
On-device integration available
Standalone app available
POqUS can improve the efficiency and accuracy of various clinical use-cases such as post-stroke/TIA carotid screening, pre-surgery carotid screening to identify the risk of preoperative stroke (Ex: CABG), screening & treatment of asymptomatic individuals with atherosclerotic plaques, and clinical trials of drugs that manage/reverse atherosclerosis.
Automated detection of Carotid Artery Stenosis
Narrowing of the carotid artery is responsible for ∼20% of strokes in the adult population. qVH detects and grades the degree of carotid artery stenosis using both velocity and diameter reduction criteria.
Automated detection and characterization of atherosclerotic plaques
- Plaque Buildup (Atherosclerosis) is the root cause of the narrowing of arteries. It results in the formation of blood clots and reduced blood flow to different parts of the body affecting the brain, heart, and limbs.
- qVH auto-detects atherosclerotic plaques from B-mode images and characterizes the plaque by its appearance, texture, composition, size, etc. required for deciding the patient's treatment pathway.
AI-assisted acquisition of Diagnostic Quality Ultrasound Images
qVH can reduce the turnaround time for acquiring carotid ultrasound images through AI-based guidance for probe navigation, anatomy detection, optimized ultrasound settings, auto-capture of diagnostic quality images, etc. qVH increases protocol adherence through standardization of carotid ultrasound scans.
AI-generated carotid ultrasound reports
- Existing carotid ultrasound reports do not provide complete information for the management of patients with atherosclerotic plaques who could be either symptomatic or asymptomatic. Carotid reports differ significantly between different healthcare providers.
- qVH provides editable AI-generated ultrasound reports that are more comprehensive, accurate, and standardized, with ~50% reduction in the time taken for interpreting carotid images.
Prevention of Cardiovascular diseases (CVD)
- Evidence suggests that certain types of plaques have a higher risk of CVD within ~3-6 months. For such plaques, medications such as sglt2 inhibitors, pcsk9 inhibitors, statins, and anti-platelets have demonstrated the ability to alter the plaque characteristics and prevent any critical event.
- qVH helps identify asymptomatic patients with such plaque characteristics and estimates a dynamic CVD risk score that helps manage the patient's health with different treatment protocols.
qVH automates multiple tasks in the carotid ultrasound scanning and reporting workflow. Thereby, it reduces the turnaround time and reduces the chances of errors during a carotid duplex study.
Auto-capture of diagnostic quality images
Guided optimisation of device settings
Automated plaque detection
Automated plaque characterisation
Automated stenosis grading
Plaque and stenosis Progression Monitoring
CVD risk stratification
Wide variations are observed in performing carotid duplex ultrasonography and interpretation of the findings. Introduction of automation, image guidance and AI are needed to improve the quality, reliability and reproducibility of ultrasound scans for evaluating and monitoring atherosclerotic disease.
Prof Vijay Sharma
Stroke Neurologist, Singapore
Dr. A.T. Prabhakar
Professor (Neurology); Christian Medical College, Vellore
Who We Help
As global migration patterns continue, AI tools are being used by immigration panels to assess data points and qualifications to help authorities make quicker and...Learn more
Be it to analyse clinical data, identify patients accurately for drug trials, enhance treatment pathways or reduce drug & treatment development times, AI algorithms and...Learn more
Hospitals and Imaging Centers
Globally, medical institutions are turning to AI solutions to resolve personnel, logistical and productivity challenges. Whether it’s in remote areas or urban cities, AI-based tools...Learn more
In the current global scenario, AI is proving to be a critical support in helping officials track, trace and manage various diseases. Be it in...Learn more