CoR endorsed CPD Super User Training by Qure.ai
Qure.ai became the first company to receive an endorsement from The College of Radiographers (CoR) for CPD Super User Training. This training helps in obtaining Qure.ai’s Artificial Intelligence Super User Certificate. This training is a fantastic opportunity to receive and get a CPD Certificate.
Qure.ai is the first AI company in the UK to receive this kind of endorsement.
COR knowledge outcomes are,[CoR 02] Knowledge base
[CoR 03] Work safely
[CoR 06] Manage knowledge/information
[CoR 09] Interprofessional/agency working or learning
[CoR 11] Workforce development or staff governance
What is CPD and how does it help:
Continuing Professional Development (CPD) is to help improve the safety and quality of care provided for patients and the public in the UK.
-in updating the latest changes in medical practices.
-in maintaining the professional standards required.
-in annual appraisal to show that one has met the requirements for revalidation.
Health professionals are responsible for:
- identifying their CPD needs
- undertaking CPD activities that are relevant to their practice and support professional development
CPD should be focussed on four primary domains:
- knowledge, skills, and performance
- safety and quality
- communication, partnership, and teamwork
- maintaining trust
Evidence of CPD is vital in the annual appraisals. A CPD portfolio would typically include a selection of activities in at least 3 of the following categories:
- Other learning
Healthcare professionals must undertake 35 hours of Continuing Professional Development (CPD) relevant to their scope of practice over the three years before their registration renewal.
Who are all eligible for this training
All medical professionals registered under The Health and Care Professionals Council are eligible for this training
- Maintain a continuous, up-to-date, and accurate record of their CPD activities.
- Demonstrate that their CPD activities are a mixture of learning activities relevant to current or future practice.
- Seek to ensure that their CPD has contributed to the quality of their practice and service delivery.
- Seek to ensure that their CPD benefits the service user.
- Upon request, present a written profile (which must be their work and supported by evidence) explaining how they have met the Standards for CPD.